Saturday, September 1, 2007

New Thompson Family Fitness Plan

The Thompson Family started a new workout plan. No, it is not Jazzercise or yoga, but a video game system. I got some of my hard earned SOSI money from this summer and we decided to pay off all of our bills so we can work out a good budget for the school year. I felt a little guilty because I had more fun plans for the money, so we decided to buy the Wii. We thought it would be a gift the entire family would enjoy. Well, we were right. We were up until 11:30 last night and just stopped playing a little while ago (Alex played for 10 hours straight). We love it because all 5 of us can play, everyone has an equal chance. Abby kicked our but bowling, I didn't do too bad playing tennis, and Gracie had fun rowing the boats. This was a great investment for "quality family time."

No comments: