Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Off to Boston...

Well, early tomorrow morning, (like 2 am), I will be leaving for Boston for a national science teachers conference. Although I am really looking forward to the conference, the traveling is a little nerve racking. I am flying into New Hampshire on Skybus and have to take a shuttle into the city. I hate flying but hate riding in a bus even more! I am hoping to get to my hotel without throwing up!

The conference itself should be amazing! 4 days, ALL SCIENCE! I was suppose to go with my teaching partner, which would have made it 10 times more fun!! She had to cancel for various reasons which means I am traveling alone. Once I get there I will know a few people. I am looking forward to some quality down time in the evenings. All I have to do is get there!!!!

No comments: