Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back in class!

After a quick trip to Connecticut, I was back in class. The first of my summer workshops began yesterday. This will be a big group of teachers. I a very happy to be co-facilitating with my Wonder Twin and teaching partner. If it is anything like last year, we will have a great time with our participants.

The trip to Connecticut was great, but too short! My family of 5 managed to stay at Krissi's without without too much trouble. I think she will have us back! We loved having all that time with our Magical Trevor. Danny's graduation party was unbelievable. Great food and fun well into the night! My cousin Shelley has been blessed with wonderful twin baby boys that will go to anyone! We had loads of fun with them. Abby swam for 8 hours nonstop! I forgot my camera (hard to believe!), so I have no pics to post yet. I will get some from Mom's.

No comments: