Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monday's child...

Today is my birthday. Alex asked my mom what she was doing 38 years ago yesterday. Mom told Alex how she was trying to have me before midnight so I could be Sunday's child which had everything in the poem. Well, I was born at 12:25 am on a Monday morning, which made me full of grace... NOT! Yesterday I got my foot caught on a curb and fell flat on my face (or really, my knee). Once my head cleared and I got to my car, and I had a good cry, I realized I was very lucky I didn't really hurt myself. Then to top it all off yesterday, I had a nice 24 hour stomach bug. We went to a fabulous wedding reception last night (more info on that to come) that I couldn't enjoy.

So today I got a nice meal at Brenda's since we celebrated Emy's birthday and I am feeling much better. Susan called and sang to me since she is happy I am always going to be 3 months older than her. I get to spend the next 3 months finding a card that will creep her out as much as the one she bought for me.

No comments: