Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Bandito

NO, this is not a new look we are trying out on Gracie. We spent our morning going from our pediatrician to Children's Hospital getting tested for whooping cough. Gracie has not been feeling well and started with little coughing fits yesterday. And as luck would have it, we seem to have the beginning of a whooping cough epidemic in our school. You know it is bad when we walk into Children's and the girl behind the desk says,

"Let me guess, whooping cough?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw your CNE sweatshirt."

What a wonderful thing for our school to be known for!

Anyways, I don't think she has the whoop, I think she just has a nasty virus. But, she had enough of the symptoms that the doctor felt like she needed to be tested. So, I get to stay home on Monday and wait for the results. I will update when we know!

No comments: