Monday, March 23, 2009

The Big Easy


I am back from my trip to New Orleans. Susan and I presented our differentiated science centers to a captive audience of nearly 100 people. The presentation was well-received. We had lots of positive comments. I was disappointed in the rest of the conference. Lots of no show presenters. We made the best of our off time. We had some great food and great times together. I am hoping to do this again.

I found New Orleans a nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there. There were some interesting people (to say the least). We did not see too much hurricane damage, but we spent most of our time in the touristy parts of town. I would like to have seen the places still damaged from the hurricane (apparently there were lots). Maybe Chris and I will make it a long weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you guys! I'm glad you survived the plane ride and Susan survived the speech! Hooray for CNE!