Sunday, June 10, 2007

I want to be Oprah




I have spent the last week watching the Oprah 20th anniversary DVD's (there were 6). I always liked Oprah, but never had strong feelings about her. After watching these DVD's I am amazed at all of the things she has done in 20 years. She has talked to not only celebrities, but world leaders and everyday people who have led exceptional lives. She has done everything from working the drive thru at McDonalds to sining back up for Tina Turner. She got America reading through her book club. She has used her status to do many great things like her Wildest Dreams tour and recently opened a school for girls in South Africa. If you have not had the chance to watch them, I highly recommend you go to the library and check them out. It is a history lesson in events from the last 20 years!

No comments: