Thursday, June 14, 2007

Teaching the teachers

It is 8:35pm and I am struggling to stay awake. Anyone who knows me knows that this is NOT like me. My friend Susan and I are nearly half way through facilitating a workshop for science teachers. Getting up and speaking in front of your peers is difficult. Keeping a group of teachers engaged on the summer vacation can by very challenging to say the least. Despite a few strong personalities, we are really having a great time. 't

I am looking forward to my vacation starting at some point. 2 more weeks of teaching the teachers, a week off that I hope involves a trip to Connecticut, a week of a workshop in Cleveland for the whole family, and then 3 weeks of teaching again. But don't worry, I won't get lazy. After that it is a week workshop to prepare for National Boards and then a week off before school starts!

Happy Summer!!

No comments: