Friday, July 11, 2008

Teacher Field Trip!!

A couple week's ago, Susan and I got to take our fun group from SOSI last year on a field trip. We went fossil hunting, to the zoo, and to visit our friend John Gumm and Local 12. We got a tour of the studio and got to watch the noon broadcast from the side of the set. We completely geeked out and had a great time!!! John made a joke that we should tell them that we were his fan club when we showed up at the desk, so Susan, being awesome, went out late and got the stuff to make us John Gumm fan club shirts! He put these 2 pictures on the news the next morning.

What was the most fun for me was I got to see a friend I have not seen in a LONG time who works at Local 12. (Hi, Greg!) Seeing the look on his face as I was peeking through the window at him was PRICELESS!

No comments: