Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bad Hair Day

I am finally able to talk about my traumatic experience on Wednesday. I had finally grown out my hair on the sides so I could get the chin length bob I have been wanting. I wanted to go to someone I trusted, so I tried to get into see Chris's cousin who works downtown at a salon, but she was off all week. So I went to my normal girl at a nice salon. I explained what I wanted and she even pulled out the side and said, "So this side length works for you? " And I agreed.

Anywho... she proceeded to turn the chair sideways and scalp me. I have no more than 2 1/2 inches of hair on my head. I spent most of Wed. hysterical. I normally do not get that upset about a bad haircut, but she left practically nothing to work with! This morning I had to curl my hair with a curling iron to straighten it out because my curls are so short and tight. All I can do now is grow it out. You will not see any pics to go with this!

On a happy note, I am looking forward to working next week at the National Science Teachers Associations Regional Conference which is here in Cincy. It is all science, all day long! It will be a nice warm up to the national conference that my teaching partner and I get to go to in New Orleans in March. Work, work, work!!

No comments: