Sunday, December 7, 2008

NSTA Cincinnati

Well, I am just about recovered from my 4 days at the NSTA conference in Cincinnati. My friend Susan was in charge of the field trips for the attendees, and I was in charge of Susan. Both were more than a full time job. Mine was a job I enjoyed!

Our evenings were just work, work, work! On our first night after volunteering we had a reception in Meri's 2 story suite at the Omni Netherland hotel. We also had to go on a riverboat cruise one night and meet cute hockey players the next night. It seemed like our work would never end!

Not only did I get to spend 4 days talking about science with some of the top science educators in the state. I was able to meet and talk with two of my favorite authors. The best part was, I got to do all of this with a great friend! As you can see from the pics, we had a great time! Now, if we can stay out of trouble when we go to New Orleans in March...

No comments: