Monday, August 13, 2007

I am such a GEEK!

And not just about one thing. OK, first, not only did I stay up until 2:00 am last night to see the Perseid Meteor Shower, but I let Alex stay up, too!! Now, we were all ready to watch last night, laying on the back of Chris' car, looking up at the night sky. I saw one in the 1st minute. The next thing that few across the sky was a small bat. Now, even though I am a hands on science teacher, this was WAY too much! So, I practically knocked Alex off the truck to get into the car. We drove around the neighborhood until we decided to park on the street and roll down the windows a little and watch the show. So yes, Alex and I sat in the car for an hour and watched it meteor shower.

If that wasn't enough, I just got back from seeing Hairspray for the 3rd time and let me tell you, I could see it again. I just LOVE this movie!!! The music is awesome! The energy is great. I promised the kids I would take them to see it again, so I get to see it again this week. The best part is, I was able to fuse my geekiness...

Alex and I were listening to the Hairspray soundtrack while watching the meteor shower.

No comments: