Thursday, October 11, 2007

Livin' the dream...


Who knew that when I decided to become a teacher it would eventually lead to my biggest dream coming true? Some of you who know me may be wondering how, at such a young age, I have been able to fulfill a life long dream, and on a Thursday night no less.
Tonight I went to a dinner to get a certificate of achievement for my after school photography program. You may be thinking that this was my dream and although it was very nice, this was not . Tonight... I got to meet... Uncle Al and Wendy. UNCLE AL AND WENDY!! They were also being honored at this dinner tonight. I WAS HONORED THE SAME NIGHT AS UNCLE AL AND WENDY!! When I turned the corner and saw them sitting by the door I just froze. And when he got out his accordion, I got a little teary. I know it sounds silly, but it was like I was 3 years old again sitting on the floor of our Milford apartment eating my Beeferoni watching the show.

No comments: