Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thank God for JC Penneys!


This weekend, I had the first of what is sure to be many hard weekends of being the mom of a daughter. We spent several hours trying to find Abby a dress for her grandparents day program on Thursday. I could not BELIEVE the dresses they have out now a days for little girls! They were all so adult looking, with cut up skirts and low cut necklines. We had to go to 3 different stores to find anything appropriate. Luckily, Penneys actually had some little girl dresses in their "Girls" section. Also, I am lucky that Abby likes the way she looks in any dress and loved the one that I loved, too. So for now, I am only battling the stores and not my daughter. Check back in a couple days for pictures of Abby is the dress that we found for her (the dress on the left is NOT IT).

Now, if we can agree on an appropriate Halloween costume for her... Have you seen the girl costumes out now?!? (or am I getting old?)

No comments: