Friday, December 28, 2007

Abby's got better jewels than ME!!!

We wrapped up all of our holiday celebrations today with the big day at Mom's. I know that everyone had a wonderful holiday, but I think Abby has made out the best. On Christmas she got a digital camera from Santa. She has taken 100's of pictures of everything from the Barbies to Alex and I playing Guitar Hero. She got lots of great things from her grandparents and aunts from both sides. Today we had our Christmas celebration with the Jones. We decided to pick names this year. I think everyone got great gifts, but once again, Abby takes the cake. Apparently Zach, who had Abby this year, used his corporate connection with Zales to get her diamond earrings. REAL DIAMONDS! They are beautiful and nicer than any earrings I have. I hope Zach gets my name next year!!!!!

No comments: