Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 3: Cleveland Rocks!!


After class today, the Thompson's decided to head up to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And although I know my husband has serious issues with the institution while the group Rush has not been inducted yet, I think he was very impressed. Unfortunately, you can not take cameras into the hall, so the only pic we have is the ones of the kids rockin' the big guitars out front. I couldn't begin to to a price on all the artifacts in the museum. The kids had a great time rockin' out in the different listening stations (Gracie especially). The hall sits right on Lake Erie next to the Science Center (which I think we will visit tomorrow) and the Browns Stadium (which I allowed Chris to make rude gestures at). Since tonight was Chinese dinner night at the hotel and Abby and Gracie hadn't eaten well in a couple of days, we went to a small Italian place down the street. Everything was good, but expensive!!! But, since the girls ate their body weight in buttered noodles, I guess it was worth it. We finished the evening by splitting up for the movies. The boys saw the Transformers movie and loved it, and the girls saw Evan Almighty. Gracie was much more into this movie. It was very cute. We will see where tomorrow brings us!

No comments: