Monday, July 9, 2007

YAHOO!! Ajoining Rooms!



That's right folks, we got here and the lovely girl behind the desk informed me that we were in Room 61 AND 63! 4 beds for the 5 of us. And even though I am pretty sure I will be the one doubling up, it was still a blessing! We have plenty of room to move around. The kids are watching cartoons in their room and Chris and I are crashing in ours. The trip up wasn't too bad. Gracie got most of her whining out in the first 11 miles of the trip and needed only one unscheduled potty break.
Tomorrow is the first day for class. The foundation people gave a speech tonight encouraging us to ask them for grant $$ (hear that, Susan?). Everyone has been very nice so far and did I mention all the rooms and food was FREE for us all. We may head to the movies tomorrow since my class time is in the middle of the afternoon. Wed. - Fri. I have only morning class, so we might hit some of the sites. But so far, things are going well! :0)

No comments: