Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Farwell Harry?


Well, I can now discuss the end of the BEST series of books I have ever read. I loved reading about these characters. They were original and all well loved (or hated). I was physically and emotionally exhausted after finishing the book. I read it in 3 days which is by far a record for my with my crazy family! I was a little disappointed because I really like my closure at the end of a story. So my question to Ms. Rowling is, are we finished? Are we going to make a spinoff series? She definately left room open. Lots of unanswered questions. I guess we shall see. God knows she won't do it for the $$, but a writer as talented as her should not stop writing. I am not sure we will ever see this much excitement about a book again, unless she writes again!

Thank you for the ride!!!

No comments: